Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SO IT STARTS

         Hello,my name is Laura Milo and I have been a licensed cosmotologist for over 20 years.Wow I sound like this is some kind of AA meeting.Actually this is a trial run for a blog I am considering doing. We will see how well its does.
     So,there are 3 things that we dont talk about in the salon as a general rule.1.RELIGION, 2.POLOTICS, 3.SEX.Um yea .....NOT.I will be talking about those and more.This blog is mainly geared towards fashion hair but I am open to anything.Your opinions,morals values etc.. are welcome.
     If you know me already,then you know I speak whatts on my mind.I dont have time to bull-shit around,so if you ask me a question,be prepared for the answer even if you dont like it.
     Ok so why is it in todays world hair is sooo TABOO on every part of the body except the head? its like people think its gross.Women( and men) wax.shave,etc....their arms,legs,chests,and.......but ontop of their head having thick,full,healthy,beautiful hair is such a good thing.Some men even go hairless there.........weird.I'm just saying.       
        WELCOME TO THE 1HEADHONCHO lets talk some shit!!

~Laura

                                         My kids and me

No comments:

Post a Comment