Friday, April 8, 2011

$800.00 haircut?

   You got to be shitting me......Orlando Pita,owner of ORLO SALON,in NYC charges $800.00 for a haircut!!! Really? The average person gets a haircut about every 6-8 weeks.Thats an average of $4,800.00 per client per year.That's not even including a blow dry or style.How do you tip someone who charges sooo much?
   Garren of NYC himself charges $705.00,Sally Hershberger of NYC charges $600.00,as does Fredric Fekkai.Cristophe of Beverly hills charges $500.00,as does Jose Eber of Beverly Hills.
   The avarege haircut in the US is $45.00,still 2 times more than what I charge.I beleive in quality work at an affordable price.I GUARENTEE my measely $18.00 haircut is just as good as a $800.00 one.I either dont charge enough or I definately live in the wrong city.I guess some people think the more you pay the better the stylist...whatever.......idiots!

No comments:

Post a Comment