Monday, April 11, 2011

FEATHER EXTENSIONS......OH MY

    So the newest trend for hair is feather extensions,they have been around awhile in so-cal,.These feathers come in short,long,skinny and fat and they can last anywhere from 2-6 months.
   They can be washed ,blow-dried,curled and flat-ironed.I must admit I bought some and have been putting them in my friends and clients hair all over town.But because theye are like human hair,the can be costly.I charge $25.00 for 2 feathers but it is alot fun!!
    Some of hollywoods celebrities are even sporting them.Jennifer Love Hewitt,Hilary Duff, and the infamous Steven Tyler(only he can pull it off as a guy and not be weird) are wearing these fashionable feathers.

    I dont really expect them to stick around long just until the next trend comes along.....GOD forbid its wearing squirrels or squirrel parts in your hair.I wont be buying those thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment